Παρασκευή 3 Μαρτίου 2017

Bitter sea


 - To sum up, dear, you've spent so much time in and out of books and in and out of reality that you barely know which is which.
- I know which is which. That is my tragedy.
- So time to swallow the naked truth. Take a look around. This is it. Just this damn planet, one life, 3 dimensions, 5 senses, no refund, deal with it, thank you.
- The next time I decide to get in touch with nature to contemplate on things, remind me to choose a mountain.
- One more thing. The problem with constantly looking back at what you lost, dear, is that eventually
your neck bones get stuck in that position.
- But I want it all and I want it now. I want everything!
- What is this? A Freddie Mercury impersonator contest for losers?
- For a bunch of salty H2O atoms you've got quite a nerve.
-For a bleached blonde you think quite too much. You're not the first one you know. People come to me all the time looking for answers. For hell's sake I don't have answers. I don't even like people.
-Right. You're just like the average relationship: all fun and games in the beginning - go a little deeper and you get drowned.
- At least you haven't lost your sense of humor.
- And just so you know, I'm not looking for answers. Only fools look for answers. I like posing the questions.
-Stubborn to the bone to the last minute..So be it..One last thing before I get back to playing with my currents and tides, dear: always ride the wave, be it from shit or diamonds. Just for the sake of it. And tell the mountains I said hi.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Shoot it!